Marketing Manger in USA
EMQ is looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manger to help lead our North America marketing strategy and execution for EMQ's initiatives and events. You’ll be responsible for setting up the strategy and drive execution to deliver a best-in-class set of campaigns and promote initiatives and events to developers and business decision makers. You’ll run campaigns in North America and internationally. Help lead positioning and awareness of partners and their solutions, including blog posts, marketing and promotional assets and partner best practices.You’ll be both a thinker and a builder in this role, focused on how to connect with customers and communicate the power and potential of technology.
1) Own and optimize various paid media programs from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving growth and new acquisition from campaigns
2) Work with sales team and understand partners business objectives, go-to-market approach, and channel and use this insight to build and execute joint partner marketing strategy focused on lead generation and opportunity pipeline.
3) Partner with sales enablement team to develop training and messaging for partner value proposition and solutions.
4) Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend
5) Track and analyze channel results and improve performance based on learning
6) Work with our priority ecosystem partners to develop messaging for joint solutions and marketing programs based on market trends and competitors.
7) Own budgeting and forecasting process
What We're Looking For:
1) Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience in marketing, business development, and/or technical/solution marketing while leading cross-functional efforts, ideally with a high tech or Internet company
2) Proven track record of driving customer value and expanding brand presence through partnerships or digital campaigns
3) Experience with tracking key performance metrics for marketing with outstanding results. Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present complex technical ideas in a simple, straightforward manner.
4) Strong analytic skills and advanced proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
5) Technical proficiency in common online technologies, including tracking and analytics platforms
6) Self-motivated, innovative, and creative with strong project management. Results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
7) Ability to collaborate as part of a cross functional team and also work independently.Apply Now
About the Company:
EMQ is an open source software company providing highly-scalable, real-time messaging and streaming engine for IoT platform & applications in 5G Era.
In 2013, EMQ launched on GitHub as an open source project. At present, EMQ has become the most widely used open source distributed MQTT message broker in the world.
In 2017, driven by rapidly increasing demands, we launched EMQ Technologies Co., Ltd to accelerate deployment in production and provide professional tech support for our global clients.
The founding team of EMQ hails from Huawei, IBM, Amazon, and Apple with years of experience and a deep understanding of the industry.
About the Role:
EMQ is looking for Global Support Engineers to join us in North America, Europe in a fast growing team. The global support engineer is a technical role that helps our customer by transferring the knowledges of the EQM products and solutions, by adopting of EMQ's products in customers' existing solutions, and by troubleshooting the issues that occurred at customers' sites and deployment quickly. This role will involve engaging directly with customers as they work at the first line support customers.
1) Working directly with EMQ customers to transfer the product knowledge, to deploy and upgrade the EMQ products, to support the customer when rolling out or during critical periods;
2) Working with the customer when an issue occurs, troubleshooting and restoring service;
3) Response to customers' technical inquiries;
4) Collaborating with EMQ's sales team by customer engagement and by serving as the voice of support during a business review;
5) Collaborating with the R&D when an issue is not solvable, reporting bugs to the R&D team and product team;
6) Using the knowledge of your customers' environments and use cases to influence the roadmap of EMQ's products;
7) When necessary, recommend proactive measures to help customers avoid issues and to ensure customer success;
8) Training sessions for customers (remotely or on-site);
9) Improving product documentation and authoring knowledge base articles.
Required skills and experience:
1) Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
2) 5+ years related experience in software development or technical support for client/server software;
3) Experience in diagnosing, reproducing, and resolving customer issues
4) Desire to make customers successful through direct interaction
5) Excellent written and communication skills
6) Intermediate to strong Linux skills
7) Experience with mainstream databases and distributed systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Kafka, etc )
8) Experience with mainstream virtualization and containerization techniques (VMs on public cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, etc).Apply Now
Erlang Software Engineer
Work remotely with EMQ engineers to develop the open source EMQ X Broker. The applicants will be responsible for developing new features and bug fixes and be required to attend the weekly plan through online meetings. Deliverables will include open source code, documentation, and test cases.
This is a 6-month contract that can lead to more work.
1) Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in erlang software coding
2) 5+ years of Erlang/Elixir software development experience
3) Experience with and proficient in the large-scale distributed system
4) Familiarity with Erlang/Elixir, and Functional Programming
5) Familiarity with TCP/IP, MQTT, HTTP, and CoAP/LwM2M Protocols
6) Ability to learn Haskell if needed
Software Engineering: 5 years (Required)
Bachelor's (Required)Apply Now