EMQX (opens new window) is an Open-source MQTT (opens new window) broker with a high-performance real-time message processing engine, powering event streaming for IoT devices at massive scale.
As the most scalable MQTT broker, EMQX can help you connect any device, at any scale. Move and process your IoT data anywhere.
- Massive Scale (opens new window): Scale to 100 million concurrent MQTT connections with a single EMQX 5.0 cluster.
- High Performance: Move and process millions of MQTT messages per second in a single broker.
- Low Latency: Guarantee sub-millisecond latency in message delivery with the soft real-time runtime.
- Fully MQTT 5.0 (opens new window): 100% compliant with MQTT 5.0 and 3.x standard for better scalability, security, and reliability.
- High Availability: Achieve high availability and horizontal scalability through a masterless distributed architecture.
- Cloud-Native & K8s (opens new window): Easy to deploy on-premises or in public clouds with Kubernetes Operator and Terraform.
# Feature List
The following is a list of features of EMQX Open Source and Enterprise Edition.
|Items||EMQX Open Source||EMQX Enterprise|
|Positioning||The world’s #1 open source MQTT broker||The reliable and scalable enterprise MQTT platform|
|Scalability||Up to 100M MQTT connections per cluster||Up to 100M MQTT connections per cluster|
|Performance||5M+ MQTT messages per second||5M+ MQTT messages per second|
|Reliability||Data storage in memory||Data persistence in RocksDB(Coming soon)|
|Latency||1~5 millisecond||1~5 millisecond|
|SLA||99.99%||Up to 99.999%|
|License Model||Apache Version 2.0||Commercial license (Business source license)|
|Technical Support||Open source community||24/7 Global support|
|MQTT 5.0 Broker|
|MQTT over QUIC|
|Cloud-Native & K8s|
What’s on this page