As the most scalable MQTT broker, EMQX can help you connect any device, at any scale. Move and process your IoT data anywhere.
- Massive Scale (opens new window): Scale to 100 million concurrent MQTT connections with a single EMQX 5.0 cluster.
- High Performance: Move and process millions of MQTT messages per second in a single broker.
- Low Latency: Guarantee sub-millisecond latency in message delivery with the soft real-time runtime.
- Fully MQTT 5.0 (opens new window): 100% compliant with MQTT 5.0 and 3.x standard for better scalability, security, and reliability.
- High Availability: Achieve high availability and horizontal scalability through a masterless distributed architecture.
- Cloud-Native & K8s (opens new window): Easy to deploy on-premises or in public clouds with Kubernetes Operator and Terraform.
# Features List
Below is a brief/incomplete feature list, highlighting the features EMQX provides.
- Full MQTT v3.1, v3.1.1 and v5.0 protocol specification support
- MQTT supports 4 transport protocols
- HTTP message publishing interface support
Add more features to MQTT:
- Authentication based on username/password supported using built-in database, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB as data sources, and HTTP Server to provide authentication services
- Authentication based JWT supported using JWKs
- Enhanced Authentication for MQTT 5.0
- PSK authentication
- Access control (Authorization) based on Client ID, IP address, and username supported using built-in database, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB as data sources, and HTTP Server to provide authorization services
- Client blacklist
- Multi-server node cluster (Cluster)
- Support manual cluster and auto cluster discovery(dns、etcd、k8s), see sreate clster
- Multi-server node bridge (Bridge)
# Data Integration
- SQL syntax data integrations to extract, filter, enrich, and transform MQTT messages or internal events to formats expected by users and send them to external data platforms
- Supports data bridging with other brokers or IoT platforms using MQTT(such as EMQX Cloud (opens new window), AWS IoT Core, Azure IoT Hub)
- Supports integration with other apps using WebHook
- Client online status query
- Cluster status and metrics query
- Integration with Prometheus/StatsD
- Automatic network partition healing
- Online log based tracing]
- Erlang runtime tracing tools