# Technical Support
EMQ is the world's leading software provider of open-source IoT data infrastructure. We are dedicated to empowering future-proof IoT applications through one-stop, cloud-native products that connect, move, process, and analyze real-time IoT data—from edge to cloud to multi-cloud.
Our core product EMQX, the world's most scalable and reliable open-source MQTT messaging platform, supports 100M concurrent IoT device connections per cluster while maintaining 1M message per second throughput and sub-millisecond latency. It boasts more than 20K+ enterprise users, connecting 100M+ IoT devices, and is trusted by over 400 customers in mission-critical IoT scenarios, including well-known brands like HPE, VMware, Verifone, SAIC Volkswagen and Ericsson.
EMQ's global R&D center is located in Stockholm. We have 10+ offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
If you have any questions about EMQX products or our IoT solutions, you are welcome to contact us at:
Product Feedback: EMQX Support Portal (opens new window)
- Headquarters: #A303, Building 3, No.88 Longyuan Road, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Global R&D center: Stockholm Mazarinvägen 36 Sköndal, Stockholm, Sweden
- Europe office: Frankfurt Eschborner Landstraße 42-50 Haus B, 60489 Frankfurt(M), Germany
- US office: Silicon Valley 305 Vineyard Town Center #140 Morgan Hill CA 95037
# EMQX Enterprise Edition
For EMQX Enterprise edition users:
- You can contact the EMQX service team (opens new window) for professional support on designing, deploying or customizing your IoT solutions.
- Browse the EMQX Support Portal (opens new window) to find out the commercial support we cover
Commercial Service Level
|Online chat tool support|
|Telephone hotline support|
|Response time||8 hours||2 hours|
|Hot bug fixes|
|3rd-party plug-in support|
# EMQX Open Source Edition
For EMQX developers and users, you are welcome to join EMQX forum, slack channel or visit Github pages to ask questions, find answers, and share ideas and best practices:
- EMQX forum (opens new window): Join EMQX forum to ask questions about EMQX.
- Slack (opens new window): To connect with EMQX developers and users worldwide.
- GitHub (opens new window): To get EMQX codes, report issues and request new features.
You may also reach us at: