EMQX Technical Support
EMQ is the world's leading software provider of open-source IoT data infrastructure. We are dedicated to empowering future-proof IoT applications through one-stop, cloud-native products that connect, move, process, and analyze real-time IoT data—from edge to cloud to multi-cloud.
Our core product EMQX, the world's most scalable and reliable open-source MQTT messaging platform, supports 100M concurrent IoT device connections per cluster while maintaining 1M message per second throughput and sub-millisecond latency. It boasts more than 20K+ enterprise users, connecting 100M+ IoT devices, and is trusted by over 400 customers in mission-critical IoT scenarios, including well-known brands like HPE, VMware, Verifone, SAIC Volkswagen and Ericsson.
EMQ's global R&D center is located in Stockholm. We have 10+ offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
If you have any questions about EMQX products or our IoT solutions, you are welcome to contact us at:
Product Feedback: EMQX Support Portal
- Headquarters: #A303, Building 3, No.88 Longyuan Road, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Global R&D center: Stockholm Mazarinvägen 36 Sköndal, Stockholm, Sweden
- Europe office: Frankfurt Eschborner Landstraße 42-50 Haus B, 60489 Frankfurt(M), Germany
- US office: Silicon Valley 305 Vineyard Town Center #140 Morgan Hill CA 95037
For EMQX developers and users, you are welcome to join EMQX forum, slack channel or visit Github pages to ask questions, find answers, and share ideas and best practices:
- EMQX forum: Join EMQX forum to ask questions about EMQX.
- Slack: To connect with EMQX developers and users worldwide.
- GitHub: To get EMQX codes, report issues and request new features.
You may also reach us at: